Tamok Gore-Tex Pro Bib - Men's (Fall 2022)
Made in 200D recycled Gore-Tex Pro fabric and inspired by the classic overall, the tamok Gore-Tex bib is Norrona's most durable and protective freeride pants.
Forest rides, slushy spring or powder pillows - the tamok Gore-Tex Pro Bib can deal with any freeride condition. This highly functional Gore-Tex Pro bib is based on the classic workwear overall, offering the optimal combination of style and protection.
Made in 200D recycled Gore-Tex Pro fabric, these will easily face rough weather and are not afraid of some serious wear and tear. Mesh lined zipper vents on both sides will keep the pow out and the air flowing when heating up.
The left zip goes all the way up to the top to take the bib on or off. The Vectran-reinforced lower leg is kept slightly wide to make room for ski and snowboard boots without having to use a zip.
When done with the ride, you can narrow the leg with snap buttons. Other features include two spacious thigh pockets, a key pocket, stretchy and adjustable suspenders, and a 4-way stretch panel in the back for great movement and ventilation.
The full covering front is kept crisp and clean and is adorned by two pockets with plenty of room for stash – one of them with two internal compartments. Zipped fly on the men’s pants.
These pants are guaranteed to keep you both dry and good looking on epic powder days as well as slushy rides in the spring.
Measurement: Inside leg length of the pants in size L = 90 cm. Length differs 2 cm per size up and down.
200D recycled Gore-Tex Pro fabric
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
- 38mm adjustable suspenders
- Articulated knee construction
- Back panel in breathable stretch fabric
- Entrance/exit through one side extended side venting
- Exterior hangloop
- Gusseted crotch
- Horizontal zipped chest pocket with interior organizer
- Napoleon chest pocket with DWR treated zipper
- Large chest pocket with flap and snap closure
- Phone pocket inside right thigh pocket
- Side ventilation with mesh
- Small mesh pocket inside cargo pocket
- Snap tightening around ankles
- Snow gaiters
- Taped seams with thin GORE-TEX® 13 mm tape
- Thigh pockets with bellows and YKK® water-resistant zips
- wo thigh pockets
- Vectran™ reinforced inside ankles
- X-open side zip ventilation with mesh
- Oeko-Tex Certified Fabric
- Bluesign Certified Fabric
GORE-TEX® Pro is the most durable fabric technology from GORE-TEX® for outdoor use.
The GORE-TEX® membrane uses a woven liner to reduce weight and bulk, enhance moisture transport and minimize abrasion, all while maintaining durable waterproofness. The ultimate storm-protection fabric.
Waterproof: min. 28,000 mm*
Breathability: High, down to 9 RET**
* ISO 811-test
More than 50% of the synthetic fibers in this product are recycled.
Open Factory List
This product is made in a factory openly listed on norrona.com.
This product is made in a factory inspected by an independent third party and followed up by Norrona.