Summit L1 VRT Synthetic Climb Pant - Women's (Spring 2022)
Durable, stretchy climbing pants engineered for long, multi-pitch routes
As part of The North Face's Summit Series, the L1 VRT Synthetic Climb Pants are engineered for long, multi-pitch routes in shifting alpine environments. And they're all about ensuring you move as freely as possible. They're made from durable nylon, so they brush off close encounters with rock. Add some elastane to that mix along with articulated knees, a gusseted crotch and taped seams and these trousers won't restrict even broad-stance stemming moves. And you can tighten the hems around your ankles or pull them up around your calves using the cinch cord if the temperature starts to climb.
Regular (31-inch) inseam.
- Slim fit
- Articulated knees
- Stretch-woven fabric throughout provides exceptional durability
- Integrated elastic belt with built-in elastic
- Crotch gusset
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Two openhand pockets
- Leg hem-cinch system for easy pull up
- Seams are taped for low bulk and comfort
- Partial-mesh pocket bags for maximum breathability
- Inseam: 31 in. (Regular)