Tough canvas fabric with zippered top closure
For easy packing and unpacking, Patagonia designed this tough tote to stand up and stay put. The Stand Up Tote has a durable 2-layer canvas fabric made of 85% organic cotton and 15% polyester that’s sturdy enough to remain upright and open so you can quickly access your gear. We coated the bottom of the tote with a tough waterproof, ripstop-reinforced TPU-film laminate to add structure and make cleanup easy after a messy hike. We also added a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture, mud and spills. The tote’s main compartment secures with an easy-open zipper and has enough room for a day at the beach or a morning spent stocking up at the farmer’s market; it also has a zip closing stash pocket for storing small items like a hotel key or shopping list. On the exterior, a front stash pocket is sized just right for plane tickets, an energy bar and your phone so you stay organized whether you’re traversing the neighborhood or distant city streets.
540 g (1 lb 3 oz)
13.75" x 19" x 4.5"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Burly, 2-layer reinforced organic cotton canvas stands up and stays open on its own
• The main compartment opens and closes with a zipper for security
• A coating of tough TPU covers the Stand Up Tote's bottom; it prevents dirt and grime build-up and makes cleaning easy
• The internal stash pocket closes with a zipper to keep small items right where you want them
• The top handles are made from hefty 100% organic cotton webbing for strength, durability and all-day comfort
• The external drop-in pocket is just right for keys, sunglasses, bus tickets or other small items you want to keep close at hand
-- 2-layer, 11.3-oz 85% organic cotton/15% polyester canvas with a waterproof, ripstop-reinforced TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish