Stand Up Tote (Fall 2021)
Tough canvas fabric with zippered top closure
For easy packing and unpacking, Patagonia designed this tough tote to stand up and stay put. The Stand Up Tote has a durable 2-layer canvas fabric made of 85% organic cotton and 15% polyester that’s sturdy enough to remain upright and open so you can quickly access your gear. We coated the bottom of the tote with a tough waterproof, ripstop-reinforced TPU-film laminate to add structure and make cleanup easy after a messy hike. We also added a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture, mud and spills. The tote’s main compartment secures with an easy-open zipper and has enough room for a day at the beach or a morning spent stocking up at the farmer’s market; it also has a zip closing stash pocket for storing small items like a hotel key or shopping list. On the exterior, a front stash pocket is sized just right for plane tickets, an energy bar and your phone so you stay organized whether you’re traversing the neighborhood or distant city streets.
540 g (1 lb 3 oz)
13.75" x 19" x 4.5"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Burly, 2-layer reinforced organic cotton canvas stands up and stays open on its own
• The main compartment opens and closes with a zipper for security
• A coating of tough TPU covers the Stand Up Tote's bottom; it prevents dirt and grime build-up and makes cleaning easy
• The internal stash pocket closes with a zipper to keep small items right where you want them
• The top handles are made from hefty 100% organic cotton webbing for strength, durability and all-day comfort
• The external drop-in pocket is just right for keys, sunglasses, bus tickets or other small items you want to keep close at hand
-- 2-layer, 11.3-oz 85% organic cotton/15% polyester canvas with a waterproof, ripstop-reinforced TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish