Stand Up Duffel (Fall 2021)
Durable fabric with a wide-mouth, stay-open design; 42L
Patagonia's Stand Up Duffel has a wide-mouth, stay-open design that lets you pack and unpack all of your gear quickly and easily. Made from a durable 2-layer canvas fabric of 85% organic cotton and 15% polyester, it features a reinforced, doctor’s bag‒style closure that stands open while loading, and zips closed for security. The bottom of the duffel is coated with a tough waterproof, ripstop-reinforced TPU-film laminate to add structure and make cleanup after a messy hike easy; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists moisture, mud and spills. The roomy main compartment holds a weekend’s worth of clothing or everything you need for lengthy gym workouts; it also has a zip-closing stash pocket for securely storing small items or managing cords for your electronics. A front stash pocket provides easy access for plane tickets, an energy bar and your phone to keep you organized, even when you’re running to catch the next flight.
860 g (1 lb 14 oz)
14" x 20" x 11"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Burly, 2-layer reinforced organic cotton canvas stands up and stays open on its own
• Designed with a reinforced, doctor's bag-style closure that stands open while loading and zips closed for security when you're on the move
• A coating of tough TPU covers the Stand Up Duffle's bottom; it prevents dirt and grime build-up and makes cleaning easy
• The internal stash pocket closes with a zipper to keep small items right where you want them
• The top handles are made from hefty 100% organic cotton webbing for strength, durability and all-day comfort
• The removable organic cotton shoulder strap doubles as a tumpline
• The external drop-in pocket is just right for keys, sunglasses, bus tickets or other small items you want to keep close at hand
-- 2-layer, 11.3-oz 85% organic cotton/15% polyester canvas with a waterproof, ripstop-reinforced TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish