Robust zip-up travel duffel can be worn as a pack; 35L
The Fjallraven Splitpack is an innovative zip-up travel duffel bag that makes it easy to pack and keep track of contents. Carried comfortably on the back with padded shoulder straps, and the padded back panel stops contents from pressing against the back. Made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton, with a lining in light polyamide. A practical and long-lasting travel companion that works just as well as a gym bag as it does on short trips. A robust zipper opens the bag up so it splits into two main compartments of the same size. The mesh walls with zippers keep gear in place and allow a good overview – even when the bag is not fully packed – and make it easy to pack laundry or damp gear separately. There are three inside zippered mesh pockets for small items, and two external pockets, also with zippers. Large handles on the ends make hauling the bag easy. The main zipper can be locked with a padlock (not included).
1150 g / 2.53 lbs
28 x 48 x 28 cm / 11 x 18.9 x 11 in
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Innovative zip-up travel duffel with two compartments for good overview and easy organization.
• Two equally sized compartments with zippered mesh dividing covers.
• Comfortable, padded shoulder straps with ventilating mesh fabric.
• Made from robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) with polyamide lining.
• Padding against the back and at ends gives carrying comfort and makes the pack sturdy.
-- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
-- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.