Urban travel camera bag
Newly designed with ease of access in mind, the Spectrum camera pack easily accommodates and organizes your photo necessities, laptop, media devices, and personal gear. The photo bag is built to withstand rugged world travel while offering day-to-day comfort for off trail adventures.
The Spectrum is the go-to everyday pack for co-designer Andy Mann. Mountainsmith pro and forerunner in the world of adventure film and ocean conservation photography, Andy is an experienced climber, diver, and arctic explorer whose imagery is helping tell the story of our rapidly changing planet. His adventures take him to all 7 continents for National Geographic Magazine, National Geographic’s Pristine Seas, and more. Learn more about Andy here.
2 lbs 13 oz / 1.3 kg
17.5 x 11.5 x 7 / 43 x 29.25 x 17.75 cm (H x W x D)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Cover flap access to main compartment
• Side panel access to lower camera compartment (Fits one DSLR and accessories)
• Side access backpanel laptop compartment (Fits most 17in. screens)
• Mesh side pocket
• Air mesh backpanel
• Comfortable contoured shoulder straps
• Interior organization panel
• Front accessory pocket with key clip
• Removable 1in. waistbelt
• Removable rain cover
• Included storage case for cables, chargers, batteries, etc.
• Water resistant exterior fabric panels