High-altitude parka for extreme cold
The Canada Goose men's Skreslet Parka was co-designed with Goose Person Laurie Skreslet and is constructed specifically for reaching the highest altitudes and helping you stay warm once you get there. In 1982, Laurie became the first Canadian to reach the top of Mount Everest.
ISO PEAK 2L, 100% NYLON RIPSTOP BREATHABLE COATING, DWR FINISH
750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
Down origin: North America
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
Center back length: 32.5 in. (82.55 cm)
-25°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE
A laminated 2-layer hard shell with stretch functionality; one of Canada Goose's lightest, most durable fabrics, ideal for high altitude performance.
• Fully seam sealed for wind and wet weather protection
• Extra-long sleeves for coverage and mobility
• Wide sleeve cuffs with Velcro® closure for ease of use and venting
• Oversized down hood is adjustable and has a shaping wire for added protection
• Reflectivity on the back of the hood, front chest pockets and logo along the arm for visibility
• Fleece-lined chin guard
• Exterior pockets: 2 Napoleon chest pockets and 2 front pockets, both with water-repellent zipper closures
• Interior pocket: 1 large inner lower mesh pocket designed to hold a water bottle
• Rubberized elastic on the nylon snow skirt with snap-flap closure
• One-hand adjustable drawcord to seal out the elements
• Slim Fit
Canada Goose implemented a traceability program to ensure their down is sourced from animals that have not been subjected to any unfair practices, willful mistreatment or undue harm, and materials are fully traceable throughout the supply chain.