Ultralight fingerless paddling gloves; UPF 50+
Inspired by kayak anglers, the ultralight, fingerless NRS Skelton Gloves have features all boaters can appreciate. Providing complete sun protection and improved grip, the open-finger design keeps your hands cool without limiting your dexterity.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Constructed with H2Core™ Rashguard material, which breathes freely, wicks moisture and delivers UPF 50+ protection.
• Amara® synthetic leather patches on the thumb and first two fingers prevent abrasion while stripping line.
• Amara patch on the upper palm features a silicone bumper guard for better grip on rods, paddles or oars while offering blister protection for long days on the water.
• Silicone dots on the palms provide excellent grip.
• Open-finger design allows maximum dexterity for tying on flies and lures, taking photos and using touchscreens.
• Pairing snaps on the cuffs keep the gloves together.
-- 6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
-- Amara® synthetic leather patches on fingers and partial palm
-- Grippy silicone palm dots
-- Single needle seams with high tenacity thread