Technical specifications & features
|Weight||XS/M - 2 lbs.|
|Material||Outer Fabric: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
Lining: Smooth 210 denier nylon and soft, stretchy nylon mesh
|Other Features||• Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
• The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provide ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
• Soft, stretchy material improves comfort in key zones: the upper chest and around the arm openings.
• Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
• Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas.
• Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and the dual-entry zippers make accessing that sunscreen or camera a cinch, no matter which hand is free.
• Wide padded shoulder straps eliminate pressure points.
• A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features.
• This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL). US Coast Guard Type:
• Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
• Cool Flow System (CFS) ventilated back
• Reflective accents
• Six panel design
• Shoulder strap garages
• Dual-entry zippered pocket
• US Coast Guard Certification
Entry System: Side buckle
Pockets: 1 - Front
Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
2 - Side
2 - Shoulder
2 - Waist
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products