Silent Down Shirt - Men's (Fall 2021)
Casual jacket with 700-fill recycled down insulation and soft, stretchy fabric
The men's Silent Down Shirt has the warmth of a down jacket paired with the soft and stretchy fabric of a shirt. Made with 100% polyester taffeta (70% recycled) with a DWR finish that sheds moisture and increases durability, it has mechanical stretch for all-day mobility and a supple, broken-in feel that’s right at home against bare skin. Insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down, reclaimed from used duck and goose down products, it wraps you in compressible warmth. The traditional shirt styling includes a snap-front placket, stand-up collar to protect your neck, and two chest pockets with snap-flap closures. Stealthy handwarmer pockets are lined with soft microfleece for comfort and additional warmth.
700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down
• Snap front with stand-up collar
• Two chest pockets with snap-flap closure
• Two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece for greater comfort
• Adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closure
• Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
• Hip length
100% Recycled Down
There's a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; Patagonia is doing that with Recycled Down. It's a mix of 600-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can't be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers identical performance benefits to virgin down.