Silent Down Parka - Women's (Fall 2020)
Flattering, slim parka with 100% recycled down and soft fabric
The nimble Silent Down Parka is made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR finish that sheds moisture. It's insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down. A smooth two-way zipper allows for agility while bike commuting and the stowable zippered hood with drawcord keeps your head and ears warm. A slim fit, flattering princess seams and chevron baffles create a feminine silhouette. Secured internal zippered pocket stashes essentials. Cuffs have internal smocked elastic to keep your wrists warm. Above-the-knee length.
700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Two-way zipper for agile bike commuting
• Stowable zippered hood with drawcord that cinches down for blustery conditions
• Flattering princess seams and classic chevron baffles create a feminine shape
• Secured internal zippered pocket secures valuables
• Cuffs have internal smocked elastic to keep your wrists warm
• Above-the-knee length; Slim fit
• Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
100% Recycled Down
There's a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; Patagonia is doing that with Recycled Down. It's a mix of 600-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can't be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.