Warm jacket with 700-fill recycled down and soft, stretchy fabric
Efficient design and materials speak volumes about the Silent Down Jacket's laudable features. The coat's shell is made of 2.2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down. The center-front zipper has a metal snap placket for wind protection. Regular-fitting silhouette layers well and a stand-up collar helps retain warmth. Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft micro brushed jersey and secured with a snap; interior secured zippered pocket keeps valuables safe. Drawcord hem seals in warmth.
700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
570 g (20.1 oz)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Center-front reverse-coil zipper for easy on/off; snap metal placket provides wind protection
• Stand-up collar keeps neck warm
• Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft micro brushed jersey and secured with a snap
• Interior secured zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
• Drawcord hem seals in warmth
• Hip length
• Regular fit 100% Recycled Down
There's a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; Patagonia is doing that with Recycled Down. It's a mix of 600-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can't be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers identical performance benefits to virgin down.