Sigma Pot 1.2L (Fall 2022)
High-tech stainless steel pot; durable with locking handle
For those backcountry chefs whose appetites were whetted by the high-tech design of Sea to Summit aluminum alloy cookware, but who love the simple durability of stainless steel, wait no longer.
The Sigma series of cook pots brings technical features such as the Pivot-Lock™ handle (that locks securely into place during use and locks away for transportation), the silicone Lid Keep™ (to rest the lid on the side of your pot during cooking), and a grippy black base (for better heat absorption) to the realm of stainless steel cookware.
Made of marine-grade stainless steel, Sigma cook pots nest neatly with the Delta Light tableware to create camp kitchen sets for every occasion.
Sea to Summit
1.2 L / 40.6 fl oz
5.7 x 3.8 in / 144 x 96 mm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• 1.2 liter: perfect for the solo backpacker
• Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
• Strainer lid for efficient draining
• Marine-grade stainless steel for durability
• Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation
• Graded scale on the side of the pot for precise measurement
• Grippy, heat-absorbing base for better stability on camping stoves
• Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Sigma Cookware is used with a home stove, keep the flame setting low, and take care that the pot does not boil dry.
CAN THE SIGMA POTS?
• Be washed in a dishwasher? Yes. They do not have an anodized finish (unlike the alloy Alpha™ Pots) which would be damaged by the caustic cleanser used in dishwashers.
• Be used on an open fire? Only with care. The silicone-rubber grip could be damaged by the heat of a fire or contact with flames.
• Be used with an induction stove? No. Induction stoves require pots made of a magnetic material (neither the Sigma™ or Alpha Pots will work).