Technical specifications & features
|Weight||2 lbs 12 oz / 1.25 kg|
|Color||Silver Lining / Red Clay|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||40156817|
|Tent Sleeps||1 Person|
|Minimum Weight||2 lbs 5 oz / 1.05 kg|
|Area||Gear Storage Area (Tarp Area - Nest Area): 17.3 ft2 (1.61 m2)
Interior Area (Tarp): 36 ft2 (3.34 m2)
Interior Area (Nest): 18.8 ft2 (1.75 m2)
|Tent Type||Single Wall|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Length||Length (Tarp): 108 in. (274 cm)
Length (Nest): 90 in. (229 cm)
|Width||Width (Tarp): 48 in. (122 cm)
Width (Nest): 30 in. (76 cm)
|Height||Internal Peak Height (Tarp): 48 in. (122 cm)
Internal Peak Height (Nest): 43 in. (109 cm)
Awning Height: 38.5 in. (98 cm)
|Tent Pole Type||N/A (Requires trekking poles or Accessory Pole Set, sold separately)|
|Material||Fly Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop, Silicone/1500mm PE, FR
Floor Fabric: 30D Nylon Ripstop, WR/3000mm PE, FR
Body Fabric: 15D Nylon, No-See-Um Lightweight Mesh
|Other Features||Number of Gear Closets: Internal Storage
• Non-freestanding pyramid-inspired design, tight catenary cut ridgeline, and pole-reinforced vertical doors make it suitable for harsh 3-season and moderate winter weather.
• Generous dimensions and steep wall angles create 36 square feet of highly usable interior space, in excess of many “ultralight” 2-person tents.
• Both side doors can be guyed out in calm conditions to improve ventilation and increase usable space.
• In stormier weather, 5-inch awning vents maintain ventilation. Doors can be opened from the top using two-way zippers, while remaining protected by the awning.
• Tarp and bug nest can be used separately, like on winter trips or hot summer nights.
• Vertical offset poles do not block the entrances or split up the sleeping area, unlike most other pyramid and A-frame style shelters.
• Simple, intuitive, and fast pitch. The tarp should be set up first, which keeps the bug nest dry. Bug nest connects to the tarp with hook-and-ring system.
- Similar Products