Use as a lumbar pack, crossbody, or attach to practically anything
No two adventures are the same. Rather than have a pack for everything, have one pack that does everything—or almost everything. Wear the Sidekick as a traditional lumbar pack or cross-body sling. Remove the waist belt and use the rear velcro tabs to attach it to bike or motorcycle handlebars, compression straps of a backpack, day pack waist belts, MOLLE attachments, chest or sternum straps, and more. The Sidekick Medium is built with die cut clip-in points across the front panel for added versatility.
Up to 7 lbs
4.75" x 6.5" x 2.25" (L x H x D)
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Rear panel velcro tabs allow for multiple attachment options such as bike and motorcycle handlebars, compression straps of backpacks, webbing waistbelts, MOLLE attachments, chest carry on pack sternum straps, etc.
• Zippered front panel pocket with diecut clip-in points
• Interior zippered laminated mesh pocket
• Bottom panel attachment webbing
• 1.5in. removable waist belt
• Multifunctional waistpack can be worn as traditional lumbar pack or as cross-body sling
• Bright yellow lining promotes visibility