Durable 100-liter wheeled gear hauler with padded body
When you’ve got an international plane ticket and are travelling with a pile of gear, enlist the aid of Osprey’s Shuttle 100L/30" to roll your gear to the ends of the earth. Made of bombproof ballistic nylon fabric, this wheeled duffel boasts over 6,000 cubic inches of carrying capacity. Please note that this item is Oversized and does not qualify for free shipping.
WARNING for California customers: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
8 lbs 3 oz. (3.7 kg)
Inches: 30h x 16w x 14d Centimeters: 77h x 41w x 36d
• Two external front compression straps
• Top zippered pocket for easy access to liquids and valuables
• StraightJacket™ Compression with padded sidewalls to secure gear
• Low profile padded carry handles on top and sides
• Large access panel zip to main compartment with lockable zippers
• Rear panel magazine pocket with ID Card window
• Multiple protective frame bumpers
• Large collapsible zippered lower compartment to separate gear
• Tuck away companion piece attachment buckle
• Large zippered rear panel pocket with lower drain hole
• Osprey 16 inch / 41 cm HighRoad™ Chassis
• Large internal zippered mesh front panel pocket
• Dual extra wide internal compression straps
• Full length internal mesh side pocket
• Full length internal fabric side pocket
• Internal rear panel zippered mesh pocket
OSPREY 16 inch /41 cm HIGHROAD™ CHASSIS
• Injection molded high clearance ABS base with integrated foot bar
• Extra wide 16 inch /41 cm chassis to stabilize large loads
• Extra large 4.25 inch /11 cm wheels with sealed bearings to smoothly roll over rough surfaces
• Lightweight and strong 6061 aluminum frame
• Retractable handle with ErgoGrip
COMPANION DAY PACK ATTACHMENT SYSTEM
Big adventures require a lot of gear. The Shuttle Series allows you to attach a day pack or gear duffel so your back is free to shoulder another load. Hidden at the top of the pack in a Velcro tuck away pocket is an adjustable web loop with a side release buckle to secure to a bag handle while the front compression straps secure the main body of the extra bag.
STRAIGHTJACKET™ COMPRESSION STRAPS AND PADDED SIDEWALLS
Osprey's StraightJacket™ compression system secures loads and adds stability to the pack when it is not full. Using a front panel compression strap and extending it to a hidden buckle on the side of the bag allows options for varying compression needs. The padded sidewalls provide additional protection of gear from the wear and tear of traveling.
REAR PANEL POCKETS
The Shuttle Series has two rear panel pockets for additional organization and access to often needed items while traveling. A Velcro flap pocket is perfect for storing magazines and comes with an easily accessible ID card window. A large zipper enclosed pocket is another additional storage option for items such as dirty laundry, a jacket or shoes. A small drain hole is included at the bottom of this pocket to let moisture escape.
LARGE ZIPPERED LOWER COMPARTMENT
The separate lower compartment of the Shuttle Series is perfect for wet gear, boots, hardware or other items that are best stowed away from your soft goods and fragile items. A bellowed style fabric divider collapses to either compartment so there is no loss of usable packing space.