Selkirk 540 Camp Stove (Fall 2022)
Award-winning stove with room for large pots and precise control
The award-winning GSI Outdoors Selkirk 540 2 Burner Camp Stove features twin 10,000 BTU/h burners with precise, individual control valves for everything from simmering to speedy boiling and room for two 8" or 10" pots or two Bugaboo 10" Square Frypans side by side. side-by-side. Simple push-button ignition system eliminates frustration and the built-in carrying handle is designed for both easy-transport and singe-free lighting.
GSI has made a propane camp stove that was designed to really cook. The Selkirk 540 was made to last too, with a powder-coated steel exterior and wraparound windscreens to keep the elements at bay while the stainless steel and nickel-chrome cooking surfaces make clean-up easy after even the biggest meals.
21.4 in x 12.9 in x 3.8 in
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Powerful, twin 10,000 BTU/h* (CSA) / 11,790 BTU/h* (CE) burners designed to rapidly and evenly heat larger pots and pans.
• Simple, push-button, piezo ignition combines with built-in carrying handle to make it easy to light the stove without burnt fingertips, scorched knuckles or slide-away stoves.
• Individual, micro-control valves provide precise tunability and output for each burner for everything from slow simmering to full-strength, fast boiling.
• Removable pot support and stainless steel burner surround make for easy cleanup.
• Wraparound windscreens prevent gusts and inclement weather from slowing your cooking to a crawl, but fold out of the way for use with larger pots on calm days.
• Welded, nickel-chrome-plated, 4 mm/0.15" diameter steel pot supports provide a stable, secure cooking platform for 8" and 10" pots side-by-side.
• Sturdy, steel construction and powder coated exterior designed for lasting outdoor durability.
Fuel Type: Canister
Fuel: Propane (not included)