Sea to Summit Duffle Bag - 45L (Fall 2022)
Rugged load hauler with wide opening and backpack straps
Sea to Summit Duffles set new benchmarks for functionality, ease of use and quality construction. These rugged load haulers are ideal for rough and tough expeditions, overlanding adventures, and surviving the urban jungle. The carry straps can quickly and easily be changed from hand grip mode to backpack mode to single shoulder strap mode, just by unclipping the custom steel gated hooks. Stow the straps while traveling to prevent damage from baggage handlers.
It’s easy to pack your duffle, too. The padded lid opens 40% wider than other expedition duffels and the tall shape swallows bulky gear items. The double teeth of the burly #10 zipper resist theft (unlike single-toothed zippers which can be opened with a stylus, even if they are locked).
All stress points – handles, lash points, compression straps – are integrated into a 360° ‘yoke’.
Sea to Summit
3 lbs 3 oz / 1.45kg
11.4 x 23 x 11.4 in / 29 x 58 x 29 cm
• Padded lid opens 40% wider than conventional expedition duffels
• A taller shape makes packing and unpacking easier
• Carry straps unclip and re-clip in seconds to provide different carry modes or to be stowed out of harm's way
• Super-tough materials: waterproof tarpaulin laminate, base made of 1000D nylon, steel gated hooks
• Large, zippered internal pocket for organization
• Compression straps with Field Repair Buckles
• Lash points for attachment to vehicles or pack animals
• Magnets in carry straps keep them perfectly positioned in Classic hand grip mode
• Laminate fabric is waterproof, but seams are not sealed. Zippers are also not watertight.