Lightweight, durable climbing pack with waterproof fabric
A lightweight, do-it-all climbing pack that handles everything from mellow cragging approaches to summer alpine ridges, the Scrambler 25L pack is tough, versatile, and down to climb anything. Its light yet waterproof shell fabric fends off abrasion and the elements, while internal and external gear loops, two daisy chains and a removable top lid keep your gear organized and easily accessible, on or off the route.
1 lb 14 oz / 848 g
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• 4-Layer Dimension Polyant fabric is durable, light, and waterproof making for a rugged but lightweight and water-resistant pack.
• Contoured ventilated back panel with lightweight frame sheet supports loads.
• Compression strap combined with fully removable floating lid creates stable exterior rope carry or overload option.
• Flat base design allows easier loading while padded base construction protects contents and increases pack durability.
• Dual density shoulder straps provide ample support.
• Internal gear loop.
• Dual side bottle pockets.
• Forward-Access gear loop unique shape keeps clipped gear easily reachable.