Light, waterproof, and well-fitting with hybrid GORE-TEX construction for trekking and backpacking
The Mountain Equipment women's Saltoro Pants are lightweight, protective and well-fitting waterproof trousers with hybrid GORE-TEX construction for trekking and backpacking.
GORE-TEX® 75D and GORE-TEX® PACLITE® fabric are combined to balance comfort and protection against a small pack size for mixed weather days high in the mountains. Its trim Women's Active fit ensures there's no excess fabric to catch the wind on exposed ridgelines and ¾ length zips allow quick changes with boots on.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• 2.5-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric with PFCEC Free DWR
• 3-layer GORE-TEX 75D fabric reinforcements
• Women's Active fit with articulated knees
• Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
• Integrated elasticated waistband with drawcord
• 2-way ¾ length bonded YKK® WR side zips with internal flap
• Adjustable hem
• Regular inseam