Technical specifications & features
|Weight||5.3 kg / 11 lbs 11 oz|
|Tent Sleeps||3 Person|
|Minimum Weight||4.6 kg / 10 lbs 2 oz|
|Area||39.8 sq ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||2 x 14 sq ft|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Length||168 in. (including vestibules)
90 in. (interior)
|Width||67 in. at widest point|
|Height||45 in. at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||4 x 154.7 in. (10mm aluminum)|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 8 in diameter|
|Material||Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
• All-season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
• Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
• Plenty of room for three occupants and their gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibules to be pegged, and the innovative full sleeve plus sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
• Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
• An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately)
• 24 Y-Pegs included
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Saivo
- Similar Products