Technical specifications & features
|Weight||2.1 kg / 4 lbs 10 oz|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Minimum Weight||1.8 kg / 4 lbs|
|Area||31.2 sq ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||10.8 sq ft|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Width||51 in. at head / 47 in. at foot|
|Height||38 in. at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||2 x 148.4 in., 1 x 50 in. (9mm aluminum)|
|Number of Tent Poles||3|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 5 in diameter|
|Material||Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
• 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
• Dome construction with two main crossing poles is an excellent choice for tough pitching conditions.
• A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibule to be pegged, and the simple full sleeve and tensioner pole system make for quick, easy set up.
• Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
• An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately).
• Mesh door: Inner tent doors are nearly all mesh, providing constant air flow.
• Rollable vestibules: Both vestibules can be completely rolled away to expose the inner tent's mesh door for added air flow on hot days.
• Short roof pole provides headroom in the vestibule and entrance while keeping the weight low.
• 12 Y-Peg UL stakes included
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Rogen
- Similar Products