Designed for high levels of comfort.
Designed for Adventure. With a simple, progressive design, the Renn 65 is a highly innovative backpacking pack designed for high levels of comfort and a premium fit.
WARNING for California customers: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
26" x 15" x 14"
• Women's-specific sizing and fit
• Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
• Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
• Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
• Dual upper and lower side compression straps
• Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Dual mesh side pockets
• Zippered hipbelt pockets
• Integrated removable raincover
• Internal hydration sleeve
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user's shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
Soft edgeless padded mesh harness slides over the AirSpeed suspension offering over 4in. of adjustability to ensure excellent fit
Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and large load support