RapidPure Scout Inline Purifier (Spring 2022)
Attaches to hydration pack hoses to filter and purify on the go
The fast-flowing Scout Inline Filter is the perfect addition to any hydration pack system, ensuring safe, worry-free, great-tasting drinking water. The Scout protects against biological contaminants from the source water OR from the hydration pack and weighs only 2.7 oz.
(Hydration pack and hoses shown for illustration purposes only – not included).
Adventure Medical Kits
1.2 liters per minute
Protozoa & Bacteria & Viruses
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Easy-to-Use Inline System: Insert the Scout into your hydration pack hose (not included) for easy water purification on the go. With this inline water filter, there's no waiting, no back flushing, and no special handling.
• Fast Flow Rate: Quench your thirst without the wait. RapidPure has an ultra-fast flow rate that purifies as it filters.
• Safe Water Anywhere: Drink the water confidently wherever you go. The Scout inline water purifier removes viruses, bacteria, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics.
• Great Tasting Water: Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a water purifier you'll enjoy using.
• Long-Lasting: Stay hydrated and healthy for your whole trip. This reusable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 25 gallons of water (approximately 25-50 days personal requirements).
• UltraCeram Technology: Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure uses electroadsorption to reduce pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters.
• Technology: UltraCeram Technology Purification 99.9999% / 6-log*
-- Virus Reduction 99.9999%
-- Cyst Reduction 99.9975%
-- Bacteria Reduction 99.9999%
• End of Life Testing Data: 200 gallons bacteria, cyst, protozoa, giardia and 25 gallons virus
• Carbon Infused: Yes. Providing great tasting water
• Silver Infused: Yes. Kills trapped contaminants and prevents bacterial growth
• Third Party Tested: Yes. Certified to exceed US EPA water purification standards**
• Enviromental Impact: Excellent. Replace filter element only
• Freeze Resistant: Yes. 3rd party certified as water purifier after initial freeze/thaw cycle and as water filter after multiple freeze/thaw cycles
• Ease of Use: Simple and easy. No priming, pumping, batteries, chemicals or special maintenance
• Replacement Cartridge: Replacement Purification Cartridge sold separately
• BPA Free: Yes
• Ease of Drawing Water: Very easy by design with a waterway 9-18 times larger that of Geigerrig or Sawyer
* Tap water is standardly utilized to rate the capacity of water filters/purifiers and can provide a misleading indication of actual usable filter life in the field. Real world conditions vary greatly. AMK testing has found that when using the same source of water supply, RapidPure will flow faster, capture more contaminants, and will often last as long or longer than the competition.
** BCS Laboratories is RapidPure's 3rd party independent test lab: FL DOH Lab ID: E82924, EPA ID: FL01147. File: RapidPure 2.5 Filters Microbial Removal Efficacy Study Report: BCS1401004.docx
WARNING for California residents: Cancer and reproductive harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov