Rainshadow Jacket - Women's (Spring 2021)
Light, stretchy and packable rain protection
When rain pitter patters on the windshield on the way to the trailhead, the Patagonia women's Rainshadow Jacket keeps morale up with all-day protection and on-the-move comfort. The H2No® Performance Standard waterproof and breathable 3-layer shell has stretch nylon face fabric, tricot backer to ensure next-to-skin comfort, and neatly stuffs into its left-front pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). A two-way adjustable hood has a laminated visor that can be rolled down and easily stashed with a simplified cord-and-hook design. All zippers, including pit zips, center-front zipper, and pockets are coated with a DWR finish to keep things water-tight. With self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Stretch 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides unrestricted mobility, the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
• Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
• Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper, and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR-treated zips
• Self-stuffs into left-front pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
• Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
• Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
• Regular Fit
-- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 30-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon stretch ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
-- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
-- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn