Quandary Pants - Regular - Men's
Lightweight UPF 50+ utility pants for climbing, hiking, and travel
The men's Quandary Pants from Patagonia are comfortable, multi-functional stretch-woven pants with a DWR finish for utility and range of motion for all-season use. Their classic fit is not too loose or too tight, and lets you move freely without holding you back. Quick-dry, packable, and light nylon/spandex fabric is perfect for travel and backpacking. The Quandary Pants make for an easy choice when you're gearing up for your next hiking/climbing/scrambling/trekking/globe-trotting adventure. Regular (32-inch) inseam.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Comfortable and multi-functional all-season pants made of a lightweight stretch-woven fabric
• Slim-Straight Fit: Cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Best for lean-to-medium build.
• Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
• Two handwarmer pockets; two rear pockets; one right-coin pocket; one zippered pocket on the right thigh
• Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
• Fabric is bluesign® approved
• 32-inch inseam