Lightweight, insulated, air permeable softshell for summer alpine and rock climbing
The Arc'teryx Proton FL Hoody balances air permeability and thermal protection during summer alpine and rock climbing, giving comfort over a wide range of temperatures, conditions and output levels. The Fortius™ Air 20 fabric has light wind resistance and air permeability, while Octa® Loft breathable insulation maintains a comfortable micro climate. A low profile, fitted, adjustable hood is uninsulated to fit well under a helmet but still give wind protection. Featured with two zippered chest pockets and two zippered handwarmer pockets.
Air-permeable midlayer insulation with abrasion- and weather-resistant outer surface.
FAST AND LIGHT:
Minimalist, high performance and lightweight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
Light wind resistance
• Octa® Loft, clean finished, breathable insulation provides thermal protection while maintaining a comfortable micro climate
• Fortius™ Air 20 face fabric effectively balances air permeability and weather resistance with lightweight durability
• Trim fit for athletic performance
• Articulated elbows
• Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
• Low profile adjustable hood fits under a helmet
• No Slip Zip™ front zipper
• Stretch-knit cuffs
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Drop back hem
• Two stretch woven zippered chest pockets
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
-- Fortius™ Air 20
-- Octa® Loft breathable insulation - 100% polyester
Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
Center back length: 77 cm / 30.4 in