Perfect for rescue professionals and recreational boaters
Both rescue professionals and recreational boaters love the features of the NRS Pilot Knife. Not only does its unique design attract attention, the sheath provides convenient access and release of the knife when you need it most.
WARNING for California customers: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
With sheath: 5.5 oz | Knife only: 3.5 oz
Total length: 7.38" | Blade length: 3"
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife.
• The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
• The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself! Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
• The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
• The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
• The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
• The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
• Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.