Performance Twill Jeans - Men's
Lightweight and durable performance denim
These lightweight Performance Twill Jeans are made from solid weft organic cotton/polyester comfort stretch twill with a wicking finish that pulls moisture from the skin and repels water. They have classic 5-pocket styling with an antique-nickel shank-button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags and antique-nickel piton rivets throughout. Best for lean-to-medium builds, they're neither too loose nor too tight through the seat and thighs, and cut straight from knee to ankle. Pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish, and lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability. And they’re Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor. Inseam is 32".
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Made of solid weft 67% organic cotton/33% polyester T400®comfort stretch twill with a wicking finish that pulls moisture from the skin and repels water
• Slim-straight fit sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
• Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
• Front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
• Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing
• 32-inch inseam
Patagonia Denim uses only 100% organic cotton grown without GMO seeds, synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. An innovative dyeing process enables Patagonia to reduce water, energy and chemical use dramatically and produce less carbon dioxide than conventional synthetic denim dyeing. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, Patagonia Denim is the way denim should be made.