Pennant RFL Over-the-Calf Ultra-Lightweight - Men's
Ultra-light snow sock for a no-slip boot connection
Minimalist checklist: fit, comfort, style. The Pennant Over-the-Calf Ultra-Light sock checks all the boxes with its next-to-skin, no-slip boot connection, fatigue-easing arch support, Merino Wool performance, and a dash of drop-needle design. It's the best sock for skiing and riding because it's also Guaranteed for Life.
60% Nylon 35% Merino Wool 5% Lycra® Spandex
Over the Calf
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
• Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and a unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
• Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
• All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
• Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
• Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
• Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
• True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
• Ultra-Light: Darn Tough's lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
• Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside'out.