Technical specifications & features
|Weight||277 g (9.8 oz.)|
|Color||Navy Blue / Navy Blue|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||84622|
|Closeout Season||Spring 2018|
|Material||Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Insulation Type||800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed)|
|Hood Type||No Hood|
|Other Features||• Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
• Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
• Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
• Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
• Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
• Regular Fit
• Note: All down contains a mixture of light and dark clusters, and some dark down clusters might be visible through a garment's shell fabric – especially lighter-colored garments.
To learn more about Patagonia's humane Traceable Down practices, visit:
- Similar Products