Technical specifications & features
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||43701|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2017|
|Material||3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric.
Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® app
|Other Features||• warmest, most breathable Capilene baselayer is made with low-bulk Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
• Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
• High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth; long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
• Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
• Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
• Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
• Functional fly and fully closing zip drop bottom
• Flatlock seams minimize chafing
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products