Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Small: 1 lb 12 oz
Regular: 1 lb 15 oz
Long: 2 lbs 3 oz
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Temp Rating º F||20° F|
|Temp Rating º C||-7° C|
|EN Comfort (Women's Rating)||30° F|
|Seasonal Usage||Three Season|
|Insulation||800 Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Goose Down RDS w/ ThermaCapture Lining|
|Fill Weight||Small: 1 lb
Regular: 1 lb 2 oz
Long: 1 lb 3 oz
|Bag Shell Material||20D Polyester Ripstop w/ DWR|
|Bag Lining Material||20D Polyester Taffeta|
|Bag Length||Small: fits users up to 5 ft 6 in
Regular: fits users up to 6 ft
Long: fits users up to 6 ft 6 in
|Bag Stuff Size||10 in x 15 in|
|Circumference at Chest||Small: 57 in
Regular: 62 in
Long: 65 in
|Circumference at Hips||Small: 56 in
Regular: 57 in
Long: 58 in
|Circumference at Foot||Small: 44 in
Regular: 46 in
Long: 51 in
|Other Features||• 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
• SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
• Thermacapture™ Lining: Top of bag is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
• Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. The Parsec places 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom to give the bag an elite warmth-to-weight ratio.
• Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
• Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
• Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
• Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products