Paragon 68 - Men's (Fall 2021)
Lightweight yet supportive with lots of volume
The Paragon 68 tears up the trail with lightweight, breathable ease thanks to the Aerolon adjustable suspension. The included raincover and Sidekick daypack round out a full package at a remarkable weight. A lightweight 7075 aluminum chassis and matrix ventilated foam backpanel drop ounces without dialing back on support, and you’ll wonder if Gregory used magic to pack in so many features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For information go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
up to 50 lbs / 22.7 kg
S/M: 3.57 lbs / 1.62 kg
M/L: 3.63 lbs / 1.62 kg
Torso Length Range:
S/M: 15" - 19" / 38.1 - 48.3 cm
S/M Fits Hips/Waist: 23" - 48" / 78.4 - 121.9 cm
M/L: 18" - 22" / 45.7 - 55.9 cm
M/L Fits Hips/Waist: 25" - 53" / 63.5 - 134.6 cm
Sleeping Bag Compartment:
S/M: 29" x 13" x 12"/ 73.7 x 33.0 x 30.5 cm
M/L: 31" x 13" x 12" / 78.7 x 33.0 x 305 cm
• Aerolon adjustable torso with Matrix breathable backpanel and gription lumbar pad.
• Quick adjust hipbelts with large zippered pockets.
• Die-cut dual density shoulder harness with sternum strap with hydration clip.
• Wishbone tubular aluminum frame and alloy anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management and torsional flexibility.
• Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket for added organization.
• Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
• Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket.
• Floating top pocket with two zippered compartments and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
• Dual side stretch mesh pockets, one with side trail access, with pass-through for over or under compression.
• Front oversized stretch mesh pocket.
• Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider that doubles as a lightweight top flap.
• Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
• Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick daypack.
• Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.