50 feet of high-quality nylon paracord
Great for a multitude of outdoor uses, UST’s Para 325 Hank 50 ft is made from 100 percent nylon, wrapped up for compact travel and storage, and includes a convenient carabiner. Great for camping, backpacking, hunting, and more, you can use it to construct a shelter, lash gear together, and even tease out the core threads to use as fishing line, sewing thread, and more. Weighing just 2.6 ounces (74 grams), it has 50 feet of paracord.
• 50 feet of heavy duty 325 utility cord with reflective thread for increased visibility; made from 100 percent nylon
• Includes convenient carabiner
• Use cord to rope up shelters, lash gear together, and create bracelets, zipper pulls, handle wraps, lanyards, and more
• Tease out core threads to use as fishing line, sewing thread, first aid, and more
• Essential gear for camping, backpacking, hunting, wilderness survival, and more
• Not suitable for climbing
Warning: This product is not designed to hold your body weight or to lift heavy objects overhead. Do not use this product for climbing, rappelling, lifting heavy objects, or other situations where personal safety or valuable property can be endangered. The working load and weight rating are based on static tests and the limits shown should never be exceeded. Shock conditions (swing, stress, jerk) can reduce working loads by more than 33%. Never stand in line with rope under tension; such rope, particularly nylon rope, may recoil (snap back). Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects. All ropes should be replaced if signs of wear, such as broken fibers are apparent. Knots reduce the strength of the rope more than 50%, splicing is preferable. Misuse can result in serious injury or death.