Paddle - Spectron Polarized 3
Polarized, floating frames with grippy nose and temples for life on the water
The surf spirit is all around us: on every beach, lake shore and river meander, the new heroes of stand-up paddle are walking on water! With the Paddle, Julbo has come up with the perfect mix of technical excellence and beach style. The innovative construction of the frame contains thousands of air bubbles for genuine floatability. With Grip Tech temples and a Grip Nose, these sunglasses stay in place and defy wind, waves and choppy seas with no fear of falling. Thanks to their rectangular design and Californian feel, you're sure to take them everywhere: on the water, to the beach... and way beyond.
Tortoiseshell / Black
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
• Bubble frame - floating : Innovative frame construction: thousands of tiny bubbles are built into the frame so the glasses float.
• Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
• Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
• Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
• Supplied with a floating cord : Improves frame grip and helps keeps them on the surface if they fall in the water.
SPECTRON POLARIZED 3 LENS
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 11%) with polarization and flash finish. Suitable for all types of sea or mountain sport, blocking glare on the surface of snow and water.
Lens depth : 45
Distance : 18
Temple length : 135
Base : 6
Hinges : No
Lens size : 57