Packs down small and transports SUP boards, kayaks, and more
Pack Racks are a soft inflatable roof rack system, engineered to transport SUP boards, boats, skis and long items of gear, yet pack down into a supplied 4 Liter stuff sack.
Perfect for traveling (rent a vehicle without having to pay a roof-rack surcharge), or for use in families or groups where not every vehicle is fitted with a roof rack, Pack Racks are simple to install and hold your gear securely.
The main air tube is made of high quality 420 D TPU-laminated nylon, with a daisy chain bartacked to the lower edge. The supplied orange-colored Ultra-Sil stuff sack has an integrated AirStream™ pump sack for easy inflation, and doubles as a caution flag for long loads. Attached webbing straps with cam buckles secure the Pack Racks inside the vehicle.
Pro Tip: the straps will wick water inside the car in the event of precipitation, so it's recommended to remove them if there's a chance of rain.
Sea to Summit
20.5 oz / 580 g
In Use: 30 x 5.5 x 5.7 in / 77 x 14 x 10 cm Packed: 9.8 x 5.7 x 5.7 in / 25 x 12 x 12 cm
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• High-quality TPU-laminated 420 D air tubes are durable, flexible and easy to clean
• Compact packed size makes stowing and traveling easy
• Quick and simple to install using the attached straps with die-cast cam buckles
• Strong daisy chain provides multiple lash points
• Stuff sack with integrated AirStream™ pump sack inflates the air tubes in seconds, and can be used as a caution flag for longer loads.