• A giant, pole-supported front vestibule easily shelters 3 people in camp chairs, a lightweight table and backpacks.
• Exostructure poles (poles on outside of fly) guarantee a rapid and dry set-up.
• The inner tent can remain attached to the fly when stowed, greatly shortening the teardown time in camp.
• The fly can easily be set up on its own, without the inner tent, or combined with a footprint for lightweight trips.
• A rear, awning-style vestibule offers additional covered space and access.
• Party Mode™️ is made possible by the exostructure pole configuration, allowing the inner tent to be temporarily disconnected and pushed aside. Invite the neighbors for a tea party, regardless of the weather! Multiple chairs fit comfortably under the steep-walled fly-only shelter.
-- Rainfly: 68 D taffeta polyester, PU coated, factory seam taped, 3000 mm water column
-- Floor: 68 D taffeta polyester, PU coated, factory seam taped, 5000 mm water column
-- Poles: 9 mm 7001 Aluminum