Comfortable, durable legging for rock climbing and everyday life
This is tough love. The Oriel Legging is made for rock climbing but great on the trail and comfortable enough for every day. Constructed from a highly abrasion-resistant interlock of nylon and elastane, it’s durable enough for the granite, but has excellent stretch for serious comfort and freedom of movement. The wide stretch-mesh waistband wicks moisture and fits comfortably and two thigh pockets are easily accessible while wearing a harness.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of a commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
• High elastane content utilizes black lycra for great stretch and recovery with minimal show-through
• Durable nylon knit withstands extended use against rock
• Ankle length
• High rise with mesh lined waistband for effective moisture management
• Two harness friendly cargo pockets
• Inseam Length: 28 in. / 71 cm
• Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
This product was built by skillful garment workers who directly receive Fair Trade premiums. Arc'teryx is building worker well-being into their product DNA. The independent 3rd party Fair Trade Certified program empowers workers by providing additional funds that workers receive directly to improve their livelihoods.