Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Small: 2 lbs 4 oz
Reg: 2 lbs 7 oz
Long: 2 lbs 10 oz
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Temp Rating º F||0° F|
|Temp Rating º C||-18° C|
|EN Lower Limit (Men's Rating)||0° F|
|EN Comfort (Women's Rating)||14° F|
|Seasonal Usage||Four Season|
|Insulation||800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS w/ ThermaCapture Lining|
|Fill Weight||Small: 1 lbs 9 oz
Reg: 1 lbs 11 oz
Long: 1 lbs 14 oz
|Bag Shell Material||20D Polyester Ripstop|
|Bag Lining Material||20D Polyester Taffeta|
|Bag Length||Small: fits users up to 5 ft 6 in
Reg: fits users up to 6 ft
Long: fits users up to 6 ft 6 in
|Bag Stuff Size||10 in x 17 in|
|Circumference at Chest||Small: 57 in
Reg: 62 in
Long: 65 in
|Circumference at Hips||Small: 56 in
Reg: 57 in
Long: 58 in
|Circumference at Foot||Small: 44 in
Reg: 46 in
Long: 51 in
|Other Features||• 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
• SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
• Thermacapture Lining: Top of bag is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
• Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. Using 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom gives the Oberon the optimum balance of warmth-to-weight.
• Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
• Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
• Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
• Additional Features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products