Technical and aggressive with great comfort
When Tenaya started on ‘project OASI’ they wanted to create a curved shoe that works as well on friction slabs and vertical walls as it does on overhanging routes and boulder problems, and to achieve this they had to re-think their whole design process and invent new technologies. The final result is a shoe of stunning precision as well as exceptional comfort. Its design and system of construction lets the heel sit lower while climbing and is superbly responsive to every situation, relaying detailed information back to the user in any situation.
Sizing is in US sizes.
Climbing Shoe Style:
Hook & Loop
Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm
TXT treated cotton
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• A superbly versatile curved shoe.
• The design and construction techniques have resulted in a shoe of amazing precision on every type of foothold and all kinds of difficult situations.
• The angle of the toe-box and aggressively curved shape allow the heel to sit lower providing a greater feel and control.
• Incredibly comfortable for such a high performance curved shoe.
• Patented Draxtor Velcro closure system allows optimal adjustment over different parts of the shoe.
Vertical or overhanging routes and all kinds of bouldering.