Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Total weight: 11.3 lbs
Fly: 4.3 lbs
Poles: 4.1 lbs
Two sets of stakes: 1.8 lbs
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||71626.01.100|
|Area||190 sq. feet (17 ft. L x 16 ft. W at widest point)|
|Tent Type||Single Wall|
|Stuff Size||42 in. L x 11.5 in. W x 9 in. H|
|Material||POLES: high-strength tempered aluminum, with secure button locks in the carbon fiber ferrules
FLY: 40-denier ripstop nylon fabric
SPARE POLE SET: Materials: Strong button-lock aluminum, w/ carbon-fiber ferrules
Four 2-foot & four 3-foot pole sections
6 steel tent stakes, 6 plastic sand stakes
Nylon/Cordura carry bag 38 in. L x 23 in. circ.
• The 40-denier ripstop nylon fabric and factory-taped seams will withstand years of exposure to the elements.
• The huge 190 sq. ft. canopy (17'L x 16' at widest point) will cover your camp tables and still give room for your crew to wait out the storm. Great for those layover days when shade is at a premium.
• The heavy-duty button-lock, pole sections are made of a high-strength tempered aluminum, with carbon fiber ferrules. You can adjust shelter height up to 10' with four 2-foot sections and four 3-foot sections.
• The shape of the Wing resists uplift and keeps it pitched in all but the most ferocious winds.
• The heavy-gauge tie-down cords have adjustable tensioners for taut Wing deployment. They're brightly colored, with woven-in reflective ticking to ensure day and night visibility.
• Six steel tent stakes and six plastic sand stakes give you a choice of attachment options.
• Transportation is easy with a nylon carry bag and internal accessory bags. Note to Cat and Raft rowers: oars will fit and work great as poles.
• Spare pole set available (sold separately)
- Similar Products