Nordwand MIPS Helmet (Fall 2022)
The Mammut Nordwand MIPS is an extremely lightweight helmet with outstanding protection. Its integrated MIPS system reduces forces affecting the brain during impact, for optimum protection against brain injuries. A lightweight outer shell and EPS foam with Kevlar layer form an extremely lightweight but protective construction. The Nordwand MIPS Helmet offers an excellent fit, low profile and maximum protection. The Safety Orange color and a reflective sticker ensure visibility in the mountains.
Part of the Mammut Eiger Extreme collection.
-- The integrated MIPS system protects your head from injuries, including impacts that exert rotational forces.
-- Thin polycarbonate outer shell with shock-absorbing expanded polystyrene (EPS) core.
-- Vibrant orange color and a reflective sticker increase your visibility out in the terrain.
• MIPS system increases safety
• Additional protection on the front, back and sides
• Extensive MAMMUT safety test checks the helmet's robustness in particular after a lateral impact
• In-mold construction with EPS core and Kevlar reinforcements
• Low profile
• Large ventilation openings and integrated air channel
• Reflective logo print
• Additional cushioning for a perfect fit
• Easy attachment of a headlamp thanks to a holder at the front and elasticated loops on the back
• Fully adjustable chin strap for an optimum fit
• Aerial wheel adjustment system
• Certification: CE EN 12492
• Includes a bag for handy transport