Technical specifications & features
|Weight||M/L - 1.95 lbs.|
|Material||Outer Fabric: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Other Features||• The Ninja's athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
• Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit.
• This life jacket is great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests.
• Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort.
• A floating front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly.
• The side entry is secured by quick release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off.
• A front zippered pocket securely stows on-the-water essentials and a well placed lash tab holds your rescue knife.
• Soft, stretchy fabric on the inside lets the Ninja PFD flex, and enhances breathability.
• Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
• US Coast Guard Type: III
Entry System: Side buckle
Pockets: 1 - Front
Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products