Low-profile PFD with excellent range of motion
Designed for athletic performance, the NRS Ninja PFD is the ultimate low-profile jacket for paddlers of all persuasions. NRS has concentrated all the flotation into a smaller surface area for unbeatable range of motion, so the Ninja stays out of your way and off your mind.
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Soft PVC-free foam panels are shaped for comfort and the floating front panel follows your movements and doubles as a handwarmer on chilly days.
• AirMesh fabric on shoulder straps and inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
• Side-entry with six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
• Redesigned front clamshell pocket features internal organization for essentials and the dual-entry zippers create a frosty-beverage-compatible pocket.
• Features a lash tab and strap garages.
• The Ninja is a great option for adults with short torsos or petite kiddos who have grown out of youth jackets' weight range.
• The Ninja is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
US Coast Guard Type: III
Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
Lining: 200-denier nylon
Entry System: Side buckle
1 - Front
1 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
-- S/M: 33" - 40" chest
-- L/XL: 38" - 46" chest
-- XXL: 42" - 50" chest