Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Trail Weight: 5 lbs 1 oz / 2.3 kg
On the Fly Weight: 3 lbs 5.5 oz / 1.5 kg (footprint, poles, and fly only)
|Color||Birch Leaf Green|
|Size||2 - Person|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2017|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Minimum Weight||4 lbs 4 oz / 1.9 kg (poles, fly, and canopy only)|
|Area||33 sq ft / 3.0 sq m|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||22 sq ft / 2.0 sq m|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Length||86 in / 217 cm|
|Width||55 in / 140 cm|
|Height||45 in / 114 cm|
|Tent Pole Type||DAC 8.5 / 9.0 mm Featherlite NSL|
|Number of Tent Poles||4|
|Stuff Size||22 x 6 in dia / 56 x 15 cm dia|
|Material||Fly: 15D Sil / PU Nylon Ripstop (1200mm)
Canopy: 15D Nylon Ripstop / No see um mesh
Floor: 40D PU Nylon Ripstop (1500mm)
|Other Features||• Two large vestibules and doors eliminate jostling for position and gear storage. Both vestibules can be used in multiple configurations.
• Ridge poles terminate above the ground to provide nearly vertical walls on all sides of the tent, providing the most livable space of any tent in its category.
• Jake's Feet corner anchors lock pole tip in place, making for an easy single person setup.
• Place your headlamp in the Light Pocket, an overhead sleeve with special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout your tent.
• The easy to use roll up style stuff sack helps to organize and carry all of your tents parts and accessories.
• Optional Pawprint available: line the inside of your tent with a soft, washable fabric that keeps the floor safe and can be used to sleep directly on over sleeping pads.
• Footprint and Pawprint sold separately
• Includes Guy-out Cord, Repair Kit, Roll-up Style Stuff Sack, Stakes
- Similar Products