Technical specifications & features
|Weight||X-Small: 7.2 oz
Small: 7.5 oz
Medium: 8.0 oz
Large: 8.3 oz
X-Large: 9.0 oz
|Other Features||• NANOspikes feature a unique spike design that moves tungsten carbide studs away from the foot and creates stepped and tapered shock-absorbing cleats around them for excellent traction. 10 cleats on each size.
• Tungsten carbide studs have superior wear resistance and produce an unrivaled bite into ice, while the steps on the cleat effectively engage all other types of terrain with speed and mobility.
• Durability and reliability have been optimized by holding the carbide studs in place with a lightweight aluminum anchor. Every detail has been considered for a design that absorbs shock, enhances comfort and increases durability.
• Patent-pending reinforced eyelet technology that the elastomer bands to be lighter and stronger than ever.
• Stretchy Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) for a quick and secure fit on a variety of footwear.
• Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) eyelet inserts prevent tearing and improve longevity.
• Traction plates achieve optimal performance, maximum comfort, and superior durability. By combining and fusing a more flexible material to supportive plates, comfort and performance coexist. The supportive plates create a platform against the shoe, evenly distributing forces and eliminating pressure points against the shoe caused by the carbide studs, delivering superb bite into ice.
• Upward Traction: small cleats interface with the tread on a shoe, preventing movement between the plates and the shoe sole.
• Tote sack included
• Packed size: 5.75 x 4 x 2.25 inches / 52 cubic inches
• 1 year manufacturer's warranty
• NOT FOR CLIMBING USE
- Options & Accessories for the NANOspikes
- Similar Products