Warm, windproof, water-resistant - and now even more environmentally responsible - the updated Nano Puff Vest uses warm, incredibly lightweight, and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold ECO insulation with 55% recycled fibers, wrapped in a 100% recycled Pertex Quantum® shell and liner.
• Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• The most thermally-efficient synthetic insulation available. Water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
• Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
• Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
• Regular fit