Technical specifications & features
|Weight||3.3 kg / 7 lbs 4 oz|
|Tent Sleeps||3 Person|
|Minimum Weight||2.6 kg / 5 lbs 12 oz|
|Area||36.6 sq ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||17.2 sq ft|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||127 in. (with vestibule)
86 in. (interior)
|Width||63 in. at head|
|Height||41 in. at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||2 x 129.1 in (10mm aluminum)|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 6 in diameter|
|Material||Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
• All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
• Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
• Plenty of room for three occupants and their gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
• A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
• An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately).
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately)
• 18 Y-Pegs included
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Nammatj 3
- Similar Products