Premium ultralight down bag with very small packed size; 34° F
The pinnacle of innovation, the Rab Mythic 200 Sleeping bag is an ultra-lightweight down sleeping bag with the best warmth to weight ratio in the Rab range. Designed for mountain activists looking to reduce weight while moving through the mountains, for use in warmer conditions where weight and packsize are crucial to success, such as long multi day routes or summer trekking.
Weighing in at just 475g, the Mythic contains 200g of the highest fill power ethically sourced European Goose Down. Achieving an exceptional warmth to weight ratio, this bag retains all the features you need to stay warm and protected in a mountain environment. The tapered mummy shape with angled foot box gives a generous fit for the weight.
Temp Rating Celsius:
Size / Zip:
Regular - Left Zip
200g / 7.1oz
900FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down
475 g / 16.7 oz
EN Lower Limit (Men's Rating):
34° F / 1° C
• Pertex® Quantum 10 Denier Inner and Outer • 900FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down • Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax® • 475g / 16.7oz saving baffle constructi
Bag Shell Material:
Pertex® Quantum 10
Bag Lining Material:
Pertex® Quantum 10
Mfg Sku/Part Number:
• Pertex® Quantum 10 Denier Inner and Outer
• 900FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
• Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
• 475g / 16.7oz saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
• Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
• Mummy taper shape
• Proportionally assigned differential cut
• ¼ length YKK® 3 coil main zip with noctilucent puller
• Anti snag bonded zip guard
• Ergonomically designed internal collar
• Internal collar and hood drawcord
• Super lightweight trims and features
• Angled foot box
• Cotton storage sack
• Temperature tested to European standard EN13537:2016
• Available in left zip only
Weight saving baffle construction prevents down shift, while the chambers are angled downwards in chevrons keeping the down over the centre of the body to ensure core warmth throughout the night. Each bag is hand filled in Derbyshire using Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®.
The internal collar is ergonomically designed, and collar, hood, and internal baffles have drawcords which can be cinched in for extra warmth. Designed with a quarter length YKK main zip with glow in the dark puller, while the bonded zip guard works as a draught excluder.
Super lightweight trims and features reduce weight, and the dry bag compression stuffsack provides protection from the elements and a smaller packsize while on the move.
Every element of the Mythic 200 is designed to deliver optimum warmth for minimum weight, allowing you to withstand the challenges of moving fast and light in alpine environments.
It's been over 30 years since the first Rab sleeping bag was hand cut, sewn and filled in a small terraced house in Sheffield. Having spent years in the mountains Rab Carrington's original designs were inspired by his experience. Making products for climbers by climbers, function and performance lay at the heart of his designs.
Filled, stitched and finished in Derbyshire, his same values have been carried forward to the present day. By paying attention to the smallest detail and simplest innovation, we remain committed to making sleeping bags that will last a lifetime.